The term BMC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Brooksby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 2LJ. The Corporation was established under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 for the purpose of conducting BMC. BMC is an exempt charity. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, BMC shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BMC’s prior written consent.
Where financial transactions with BMC are undertaken then the following additional terms and conditions apply:
a. All costs include VAT at the ruling rate unless specified otherwise.
2. Delivery arrangements.
a. Courses, examinations and theatre productions will take place as specified. Other items such as merchandise will be available for collection after payment.
3. Cancelled Courses and refunds
a. The College reserves the right to cancel courses in certain circumstances.
b. Refunds will be given in full for the unexpired portion of the course.
c. Where a refund for non attendance is requested, 48 hours notice must have been given in writing or by email to the course organiser.
d. Where illness prevents attendance, Fees may be returned in exceptional circumstances and application should be made in writing to the Assistant Principal.
4. Payment terms
a. Payment must be paid in full for the full value of the course when you apply.
b. Corporate customers will be invoiced separately.
5. Credit limits and credit periods
a. Corporate customers will be credit checked before credit is offered.
b. Where a customer exceeds their credit limit or pays beyond agreed terms then BMC reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities and demand immediate payment.
6. Interest may be charged on late payments at 2% above the Bank of England base rate and we reserve the right to claim compensation for debt recovery costs.
7. BMC are committed to quality and will make every effort to ensure the course meets your expectations. Courses are constantly reviewed and feedback incorporated into our programmes.
- Data Protection Act 1998: The College undertakes to inform all those whose images may be recorded (or their parents/guardians if under 18 years of age) of the purposes for which the images may be used by BMC.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.