Why Melton Mowbray?
- Excellent road, bus and train links with Leicester, Nottingham, and Birmingham – you can even get to London in just over an hour! Great for shopping, sport and nights out.
- It’s the Rural Food Capital of the UK – with more food and drink festivals than you can count.
- There’s always LOADS of live music across various venues, every weekend.
- If you’re a fan of the green spaces, we have them in abundance – plenty of parks to study and relax. Rutland Water is even on our doorstep!
- Tuesday = Market Day. Cheap groceries and independent retailers. Job done.
- It’s the home of Pork Pie?! (Not great if you’re veggie or vegan, but we have some awesome restaurants to make up for that!)
Melton Mowbray is a beautiful place with lots to offer – shown in this great video from our friends at the Melton Mowbray Food Partnership: