Depending on your circumstances, there may also be the option of private rental within Melton Mowbray. In addition, there is a wide range of student housing across Leicestershire within suitable travel distance.
If you are considering applying to study with us and would like to know more about our accommodation options, please get in touch with our Accommodation Team on 01664 850 850, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Melton Mowbray?
- Excellent road, bus and train links with Leicester, Nottingham, and Birmingham – you can even get to London in just over an hour! Great for shopping, sport and nights out.
- With such great city connections and student accommodation in Leicester, you get the best of both worlds; City Living, Country Learning!
- It’s the Rural Food Capital of the UK – with more food and drink festivals than you can count.
- There’s always LOADS of live music across various venues, every weekend.
- If you’re a fan of the green spaces, we have them in abundance – plenty of parks to study and relax. Rutland Water is even on our doorstep!
- Tuesday = Market Day. Cheap groceries and independent retailers. Job done.
- It’s the home of Pork Pie?! (Not great if you’re veggie or vegan, but we have some awesome restaurants to make up for that!)
Melton Mowbray is a beautiful place with lots to offer – come and see for yourself!
There are a large number of private and public bus routes available to make your journey to BMC easier, including from: Nottingham, Radcliffe, Bingham, Market Harborough, Lutterworth, Ashby de la Zouch, Hinckley, East Leake/Loughborough, Stamford/Oakham, Grantham – and everywhere in between!
Melton Mowbray has its own train station within walking distance of our Melton campus – providing direct links to many major cities and routes.
Visit our dedicated transport page for more info.