Data automatically collected
We log web site visitor domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used worldwide and to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We never link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data collection and use
When you contact us through this site, we request certain personal information. Your personal data will be processed to provide information and services you request in the form that you require. This is done in strict accordance with the “applicable legislation” principles of data protection and data privacy. We will not pass your details to anyone outside our company without your permission.
Access to your personal data
We have in place security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control . The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification & unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- HE Admissions Policy
- PI AP(e)L Policy 2019-20
- PI Recruitment, Selection and Admission Appeals and Complaints Policy 2019-20
- HE Course Transfer Policy
- Freedom of Speech Code of Practice 2018-2019
- BMC Access Participation Plan 2019-20
- BMC Student Protection Plan 2019-20
- 3 Year Higher Education Strategy
- Higher Education Student Terms and Conditions 2019-2020
- Higher Education Fees Policy 2019-2020
- Higher Education Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Teaching and Learning Strategy 2019 2020 to 2022 23
- OFS Transparency Return 2019