We’ve collected all the important information for you to help make your application less daunting, simply click the headings below to find out more.
The UCAS Tariff is the system for allocating points for the qualifications that you have studied.
All our entry requirements for our HE courses are set as UCAS points. This means you can see clearly what qualifications you will need to study our courses.
More information about UCAS Tariffs can be found here: UCAS Tariff Calculator
UK and EU students should apply through UCAS. You will need to register on the UCAS website. Your registration is free, but you will need to pay to make your application. For 2021 entry, the application fee is £20 for a single choice, or £26 for more than one choice.
Please complete your application form in full. The more information you can provide, the easier it is to make a decision on your application.
If you are applying through a school or college, your tutor will see your application before it is sent to us. This is because they will provide a reference for you. If you are applying independently, you are responsible for obtaining and attaching your reference and submitting your completed application form. References should be completed by someone who can talk about your suitability for the course.
- 19th October 2020, 18:00 (GMT) – Last day for applicants to submit a new application.
- 20th October 2020 – Last date to add 2020 Clearing choices and for Universities/Colleges to make decisions.
- 5th May 2020 – UCAS Undergraduate Search Tool goes live, so you can start browsing courses for September 2021 entry.
- 19th May 2020 – UCAS Undergraduate Apply goes live, which means you can start completing your application.
- 8th September 2020 – Completed 2021 entry Undergraduate applications can be submitted.
- 29th January 2021, 18:00 (GMT) – UCAS ‘Equal consideration’ deadline (missed this deadline? Don’t worry! We will continue to accept applications).
- 25th February 2021 – UCAS Extra opens.
- 20th May 2021 – If you submitted your application by the 29th January deadline, you should have received decisions from all of your unis/colleges by this date.
- 30th June 2021, 18:00 (GMT) – UCAS application deadline. All applications received after this time will be entered into Clearing.
- 4th July 2021 – Last day to apply for a course in UCAS Extra.
- 5th July 2021 – UCAS Clearing opens.
- 6th July 2021 – If you submitted your application by the 30th June deadline, you should have received decisions from all of your unis/colleges by this date.
- 10th August 2021 – SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) Results Day and GCE/A Level Results Day.
- 10th August 2021 – UCAS Adjustment opens.
- 18th August 2021 – UCAS Adjustment ends.
- 8th September 2021 – Any remaining offer conditions must be met.
- 21st September 2021, 18:00 (GMT) – Final date for 2021 entry applications.
- 19th October 2021 – Last date to add 2021 Clearing choices in UCAS Track.
- 20th October 2021 – Last date for unis/colleges to make decisions.