We’ve collected all the important information for you to help make your application less daunting, simply click the headings below to find out more.
The UCAS Tariff is the system for allocating points for the qualifications that you have studied.
All our entry requirements for our HE courses are set as UCAS points. This means you can see clearly what qualifications you will need to study our courses.
More information about UCAS Tariffs can be found here: UCAS Tariff Calculator
UK and EU students should apply through UCAS. You will need to register on the UCAS website. Your registration is free, but you will need to pay to make your application. The charge for your application is £20 if you are applying to one college/university for one course, or £25 if you are applying to more than one.
Please complete your application form in full. The more information you can provide, the easier it is to make a decision on your application.
If you are applying through a school or college, your tutor will see your application before it is sent to us. This is because they will provide a reference for you. If you are applying independently, you are responsible for obtaining and attaching your reference and submitting your completed application form. References should be completed by someone who can talk about your suitability for the course.
September 2020 Entry
- 15th January 2020, 18:00 (GMT) – UCAS Equal Consideration Deadline (don’t worry – we still accept applications after this date!).
- 25th February 2020 – UCAS Extra Opens – if you’ve used all five choices, and you’re not holding any offers, you’ll be able to add another choice using Extra. Click here to find out more.
- 20th May 2020 – If you submitted your application in time for the 15th January Equal Consideration Deadline, you’ll hear back from all of your choices by today.
- 30th June 2020 – Any applications submitted after this date are entered into UCAS Clearing.
- 5th July 2020 – Last date to apply for UCAS Extra.
- 6th July 2020 – UCAS Clearing opens – if you have not yet applied, or are not currently holding any offers, Clearing allows you to add one choice. Click here to find out more.
- 6th July 2020 – International Baccalaureate results published
- 13th July 2020 – If you submitted your application in time for the 30th June deadline, you should hear back from all of your choices by today.
- 4th August 2020 – SQA results day
- 13th August 2020 – A Level results day
- 13th August 2020 – UCAS Adjustment opens – click here find out more about Adjustment.
- 31st August 2020 – All remaining offer conditions must be met, and Adjustment ends.
- 21st September 2020, 18:00 (GMT) – Final deadline for 2020 applications
- 20th October 2020 – Last date to add 2020 Clearing choices and for Universities/Colleges to make decisions.
September 2021 Entry
- 5th May 2020 – UCAS Undergradute Search Tool goes live, so you can start browsing courses for September 2021 entry
- 19th May 2020 – UCAS Undergraduate Apply goes live, which means you can start completing your application
- 8th September 2020 – Completed 2021 entry Undergraduate applications can be submitted
More key dates for 2021 entry coming soon!