Starting September 2022!*
- Year 1: 72 UCAS points. Level 3 Extended Diploma in a vocationally relevant subject or 3 A Levels (preferably 1 in a Science subject). Industry experience is advantageous.
- Year 2: 120 Credits at Level 4/Year 1 in relevant subject. A bridging assignment may be required.
2 Years (full-time)
Module list is to be confirmed.
The modules will be assessed by a variety of methods, including essays, presentations, exams, practical assessments, and professional discussions.
Students are able to progress onto a top-up course to complete their degree.
- A wide range of animals to work with, including domestic and companion animals, reptiles, amphibians and aquatics, horses and farm livestock.
- Industry-standard equipment, including an aqua treadmill and science laboratories.
- On-site kennel and cattery units.
- Opportunities to work with other course areas and take advantage of their facilities, such as Equine Performance Science and the Brooksby Equestrian Centre.
- On-site accommodation, including free gym membership.
- Situated on a beautiful, 850-acre estate in the heart of Leicestershire.
£7,500 per year
Want to know more? Come along to a BMC Open Event!
Our Undergraduate Open Events give you an opportunity to meet our expert teaching staff and to take a look at our fantastic facilities – giving you a flavour of what it’s like to be a BMC student!
You can book a place here: (just remember to visit the Brooksby Campus, not the Melton Campus!)
*Subject to validationView All Courses