- Enabling Individuals to Learn
- Understanding How to Support Children and Young People to Improve Their Mental Health and Well-being
- Working With Others to Support Individuals With Additional Needs and Disability in a School or College
- Working With Families and Other Professionals in a School or College Setting
- Implementing Change in a School or College Setting
Learners should be at least 18 years old and hold a Level 3 in Early Years or Childcare and GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above.
Must currently be employed in a relevant post.
1 Year (part-time)
Upon achievement of this qualification, you will be qualified as an Advanced Practitioner. You will be able to use crucial leadership skills to mentor others across all roles and responsibilities your school or college workforce.
Standalone courses can be funded through the Adult Learner Loan.
Want to find out more? Come along to a BMC Open Event!
Come along to a Melton Campus Open Day to meet our industry-expert teaching staff.
You can book a place on an open day here or by calling 01664 855 444.