Starting September 2022!*
- Year 1: 72 UCAS points. Level 3 Extended Diploma in a vocationally relevant subject or 3 A Levels (preferably 1 in a Science subject). Industry experience is advantageous.
- Year 2: 120 Credits at Level 4/Year 1 in relevant subject. A bridging assignment may be required.
2 Years (full-time)
Module list is to be confirmed.
The modules will be assessed by a variety of methods, including essays, presentations, exams, practical assessments, and professional discussions.
Students are able to progress onto a top-up course to complete their degree.
- A wide range of animals to work with, including domestic and companion animals, reptiles, amphibians and aquatics, horses and farm livestock.
- Industry-standard equipment, including an aqua treadmill and science laboratories.
- On-site kennel and cattery units.
- Opportunities to work with other course areas and take advantage of their facilities, such as Equine Performance Science and the Brooksby Equestrian Centre.
- On-site accommodation, including free gym membership.
- Situated on a beautiful, 850-acre estate in the heart of Leicestershire.
£7,500 per year
Want to know more? Come along to a BMC Open Event!
Our Undergraduate Open Events give you an opportunity to meet our expert teaching staff and to take a look at our fantastic facilities – giving you a flavour of what it’s like to be a BMC student!
You can book a place here: (just remember to visit the Brooksby Campus, not the Melton Campus!)
*This course will run subject to approval by the University of East Anglia (UEA). This means the course is currently going through UEA’s process to confirm the course will lead to a UEA award. Course re-approval will take place in 2021/22 and is expected to be confirmed by August 2022.View All Courses