Starting September 2022!*
- 120 Credits at Level 4/Year 1 and 120 Credits at Level 5/Year 2 in a relevant subject (Merit Profile). A bridging assignment may be required.
- Professional Industry Project
- Clinical Practice
- Research Project
- Veterinary Physiotherapy Professional Practice
- Orthopaedics and Neurology
**Modules subject to change
Our students progress to develop careers in animal welfare, dog training, psychology, nutritional development, kennel/cattery management, education, zoo management, animal rehabilitation, animal research development, conservation and wildlife ecology.
- A wide range of animals to work with, including domestic and companion animals, reptiles, amphibians and aquatics, horses and farm livestock.
- Industry-standard equipment, including an aqua treadmill and science laboratories.
- On-site kennel and cattery units.
- Opportunities to work with other course areas and take advantage of their facilities, such as Equine Performance Science and the Brooksby Equestrian Centre.
- On-site accommodation, including free gym membership.
- Situated on a beautiful, 850-acre estate in the heart of Leicestershire.
£7,500 per year
Want to know more? Come along to a BMC Open Event!
Our Undergraduate Open Events give you an opportunity to meet our expert teaching staff and to take a look at our fantastic facilities – giving you a flavour of what it’s like to be a BMC student!
You can book a place here: (just remember to visit the Brooksby Campus, not the Melton Campus!)
*Subject to validationView All Courses