What makes BMC Special?
- Small class sizes, so you can benefit from more contact time with tutors, maximum access to specialist equipment, and always feeling like one of the family!
- Industry-expert tutors with invaluable contacts in your chosen industry – helping you get ahead.
- Our degrees can be significantly cheaper than at a traditional university; tuition fees at BMC are as little as £7500 per year! Student loans and bursaries and also available.
- Multi-million pound facilities including: One of the largest infinity green screens outside of London; £3.6 million Sports Science complex; Purpose-built Animal Management centre; Sprung-floored mirrored rehearsal studios; Nationally renowned Equestrian Centre and Rehabilitation Centre; Our very own Melton Theatre; Specialist Landex College – one of only 36 in the country.
- Build My Career – Here at BMC, we understand that while getting a degree is important, it must mark the start of a flourishing career. We will go above and beyond to support you in getting your journey into the world-of-work off to a flying start; from our expert careers advisors, to invaluable work experience with key employers – BMC can provide you with the best start possible!
- BMC has been a quality provider of specialist higher education for nearly 25 years. Our courses are accredited by the University of East Anglia and the University of Bolton.
📞 Hotline: 01664 855 444
We offer a range of specialist Degree programmes which are designed to equip you with everything you need for a successful career in your chosen industry, all of which are accredited by the prestigious University of East Anglia. Our Teacher Training qualifications are accredited by the University of Bolton.
Equine Performance Management
- Preparation for Education and Training (PET) (Level 4)
- Certificate in Education 14+ (Level 5)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Level 6)
All The Extras!
Why Melton Mowbray?
- Excellent road, bus and train links with Leicester, Nottingham, and Birmingham – you can even get to London in just over an hour! Great for shopping, sport and nights out.
- With such great city connections and student accommodation at our Brooksby Campus, you get the best of both worlds; City Living, Country Learning!
- It’s the Rural Food Capital of the UK – with more food and drink festivals than you can count.
- There’s always LOADS of live music across various venues, every weekend.
- If you’re a fan of the green spaces, we have them in abundance – plenty of parks to study and relax. Rutland Water is even on our doorstep!
- Tuesday = Market Day. Cheap groceries and independent retailers. Job done.
- It’s the home of Pork Pie?! (Not great if you’re veggie or vegan, but we have some awesome restaurants to make up for that!)
Melton Mowbray is a beautiful place with lots to offer – come and see for yourself!
There are a large number of private and public bus routes available to make your journey to BMC easier, including from: Nottingham, Radcliffe, Bingham, Market Harborough, Lutterworth, Ashby de la Zouch, Hinckley, East Leake/Loughborough, Stamford/Oakham, Grantham – and everywhere in between!
Melton Mowbray has its own train station within walking distance of our Melton campus – providing direct links to many major cities and routes.
Visit our dedicated transport page for more info.
Getting a degree with us can be significantly cheaper than at a traditional university; tuition fees at Brooksby Melton are as little as £7500 per year!
It’s also not too late to apply for a student loan to help towards your course fees and a maintenance loan to help towards your living costs. You don’t even have to start making repayments until you have finished your course and are earning over £25,000 a year!
Find all the details on our finances page.
Ready to start your journey with BMC?
At BMC, you don’t have to wait until A-level results day on Thursday 16 August; we’ll be accepting Clearing applications from July 1st for our courses.
We don’t expect you to jump through hoops – we’ve got your back and understand how stressful Clearing can be.
Give one of our friendly team a call on 01664 855 444, fill out the form below, or drop us a Facebook DM @BrooksbyMelton and let us help get you on your way to a degree with BMC 🙂 We guarantee to get back to you within 1 hour (09:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday)
BMC Clearing in 7 Easy Steps:
1️. Contact our friendly team:
- Clearing Hotline: 01664 855 444
- Email: Fill in the form below
- DM: Send us a Facebook Chat message! @BrooksbyMelton
- We guarantee to get back to you within 1 hour (09:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday)
2️. Have to hand your:
- UCAS ID Number
- Clearing Passport Number (if possible)
- Qualifications and grades
3️. Once you have contacted BMC, one of our lecturers will get in touch with you to talk about the course in more detail.
4️. If you are offered a place, the lecturer will then ask you to select BMC as your clearing option on UCAS.
5️. BMC will then respond to your application and offer you a place.
6️. Once you have received the offer you will need to accept your place as soon as possible.
7️. After you have accepted your place, we will be in touch to confirm next steps and to send you all the information you will need in relation to starting the course.
Good luck! 🎉
📞 Hotline: 01664 855 444