At BMC, you won’t be one of thousands, you’ll be one of the family
What Makes BMC Special?
We are proud to be working in partnership with the University of East Anglia to offer Degree programmes across a range of industries.
- Small class sizes, so you can benefit from more contact time with tutors, maximum access to specialist equipment, and always feeling like one of the family!
- Industry-expert tutors with invaluable contacts in your chosen industry – helping you get ahead.
- Our degrees can be significantly cheaper than at a traditional university. Tuition fees at BMC are as little as £7600 per year, in comparison to other providers who can charge up to £9,250 – yet you’ll leave with the same qualification! Student loans and bursaries are also available.
- Multi-million pound facilities including: One of the largest infinity green screens outside of London; £3.6 million Sports Science complex; Purpose-built Animal Management centre; Sprung-floored mirrored rehearsal studios; Nationally renowned Equestrian Centre and Rehabilitation Centre; Our very own Melton Theatre; Specialist Landex College – one of only 36 in the country.
- Build My Career – Here at BMC, we understand that while getting a degree is important, it must mark the start of a flourishing career. We will go above and beyond to support you in getting your journey into the world-of-work off to a flying start; from our expert careers advisors, to invaluable work experience with key employers – BMC can provide you with the best start possible!
- BMC has been a quality provider of specialist higher education for nearly 25 years. Our courses are validated by the prestigious University of East Anglia.