VIP Taster Days are designed for students who are interested in one of our Degree Level courses here at BMC.
These VIP days are subject-specific events which aim to provide you with everything you need to know about your chosen Degree course and show you what it’s like to be a Higher Education student at BMC.
BMC offers the following Degree courses at our Brooksby Campus:
- FdSc Animal Management (Science and Welfare)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Management (Science and Welfare) (Top-Up)
- FdSc Equine Performance Science
- BSc (Hons) Equine Performance Science (Top-Up)
- FdSc Sports Science
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science (Top-Up)
BMC offers the following Degree courses at our Melton Campus:
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production (Top-Up)
- BA Performing Arts
- BA Performing Arts (Top-Up)
Our Foundation Degrees are 2 year courses, and on completion you can go on to the Top-up final year to gain a full Degree, or our full Degree programmes run over 3 years.
This year, we will be running VIP Taster events on the following dates:
- Friday 10th November (all courses)
- Monday 13th November 2017 (Animal Management Only)
- Friday 12th January 2018 (all courses)
- Friday 16th March (all courses)
- Friday 18th May 2018 (all courses)
- Friday 6th July 2018 (all courses)
Rugby HE Taster Day
FREE Leicester Tigers Tickets for first 20 Registrations!
If you’re interested in studying Sports Science at Degree level, our HE Rugby Taster Day on Saturday 25th November will be perfect for you.