This is a teacher training course for those who wish to teach in the post-compulsory sector of education; for example, in adult and community education, further and higher education, sixth form colleges, the prison and probation services, pre-employment training and work-based learning.
- Level 3 qualification in the subject area in which you wish to teach
- Level 2 English and Mathematics
- You will also require Enhanced Closure clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and a health declaration prior to enrolment on the course
Part time, 2 year course, 1 evening per week plus two Saturday workshops.
A range of specialist subjects available, including:
- Animal Management
- Beauty Therapy
- Equine Management
- Hairdressing (including Media Make-up)
- Land Based Studies (including Agriculture)
- Performing Arts
Located at Melton Campus