Firstly, don’t panic! We still have places available on most of our courses and you can apply now through Clearing.
Clearing officially opens at the beginning of July although is mostly used after A Level results day on 17 August 2017.
If you receive your results and you don’t have an offer, Clearing is the perfect way to find a course to suit you.
Clearing aims to match students with Higher Education providers who still have places available in their preferred area.
You can apply through clearing if:
- You don’t achieve the grades you need to meet your offer conditions
- You haven’t received or accepted any offers
- You didn’t apply before the deadline
What Courses Can I Apply For?
Our Foundation Degrees are 2 year courses, and on completion you can go on to the Top-up final year to gain a full Degree, or our full Degree programmes run over 3 years.
- FdSc Animal Management (Science and Welfare)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Management (Top-up)
- FdSc Equine Performance Science – Year 2 Only
- BSc (Hons) Equine Performance Science (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production – Year 2
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts (Top-up)
- FdSc Sports Science
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science (Top-up)
Get in touch with us to find out how we can support you.
- Please note that our dedicated Clearing Team will be available from 9am until 5pm during Clearing.
- When contacting us about Clearing you will need to have your UCAS ID number and ideally your Clearing Passport Number to hand.
- You will also need to have a list of your qualifications and grades.
- Once you have contacted BMC, one of our subject specialist lecturers will get in touch with you to talk about the course in more detail.
- If you are offered a place, the lecturer will then ask you to select BMC as your clearing option on UCAS.
- You will be able to update your choices through the UCAS website after 5pm on Clearing Day (17 August).
- Once you have received an offer you will need to accept your place.
- After you have accepted your place, we will be in touch to confirm next steps and to send you all the information you will need in relation to starting the course.
- GOOD LUCK!
Get in touch with our Clearing Team – 01664 855 444 or fill in the form below to receive a guaranteed call back within 1 hour (between the hours of 9am-4.30pm Monday to Friday).